48+ Hours Course Duration.
100% Job Oriented Training.
Industry Expert Faculties.
Free Demo Class Available.
✔ Classroom training is considered the most effective form of learning.
✔ Develops important personality and career building skills.
✔ Technology-Based Learning. Common methods of learning via technology include.
Corporate House Training
✔ Flexible pricing options
✔ Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
✔ Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support
✔ A workshop is a great way for someone to learn about a particular subject.
✔ Workshop are usually longer often 1 to 2 days
✔ Seminars are usually 90 minutes to 3 hours
✔ A training workshop is a type of interactive training
✔ Online training is effective for training across multiple locations.
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support.
✔ Amirit Techservices online course platform is one of the most well-known sources of education via the internet.
Manual Testing Training
Overview: Testing is a critical phase of Software Development Life Cycle. Manual testing is the process, in which the defects are identified, isolated, subjected for justification and ensure that the product is defect-free, in-order to produce quality product. However it requires the necessary knowledge such as about different types of manual testing, software development life cycle. In this course you will learn everything that is required from a good manual tester.
• To understand Software development model.
• To Understand Architectures of software development.
• To learn the features of Software development models.
• To learn major concepts of the testing methodologies.
• To know different approaches to Testing.
• To understand of the types of testing.
• To plan and create test plan
• To execute the test plan.
• To create and manage test cases and defect profiles.
• To build strategies to track testing processes in the bug tracking systems.
• To do document of the test report in the testing enclosure document.
• Internet Connection.
• Beginners who want to start their career in Software Testing field.
• Already a tester: You can refresh all your testing basics and techniques and gear up for Certifications in Software Testing
• Fresh Graduates: If you have passed out of college recently, and looking for a job in QA/Testing Industry, then this course will definitely help you build skills required for your first job
• Non-Programmers: If you are interested in IT, but hate programming or find it difficult, then Testing allows you focus less on programming and more on analysis skills.
• Non IT Professionals: If you are currently working in some other field, but interested in building a career in IT, then this course will help you step into the IT field.
• What is testing?
• Importance of testing
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Principles of software testing
• What is Quality?
• How much testing is enough?
• Differences between Manual and Automation Testing.
In this module, you learn about the development procedure.SDLC stands for Software
development life cycle. It is a process that describes how to develop, design and maintain
the software project ensuring that all the functional & user requirement, goals and objective
1. SDLC Phases
- Requirements Phase.
- Analysis Phase.
- Design phase.
- Coding Phase.
- Testing phase.
- Delivery and Maintenance Phase.
2. SDLC Models
- Waterfall Model.
- V Model
- Agile Model.
- Prototype Model.
- Spiral Model.
• White Box Testing.
• Black Box Testing.
• Grey Box Testing.
• Informal Reviews
• Technical Reviews
• Inspection Dynamic Techniques: Structural Techniques
• Statement Coverage Testing
• Branch Coverage Testing
• Path Coverage Testing
• Conditional Coverage Testing
• Loop Coverage Testing Black Box Techniques
• Boundary Value Analysis
• Equivalence Class Partition
• State Transition Technique
• Cause Effective Graph
• Decision Table
• Use Case Testing Experienced Based Techniques:
• Error guessing
• Exploratory testing
In this module you learn about levels of testing are frequently grouped by where they are added in the software development process, or by the level of specificity of the test.
1. Functional Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- System Testing
- User Acceptance Testing.
- Sanity/Smoke Testing.
- Regression Test.
2. Non Functional Testing
- Performance Testing.
- Memory Test
- Scalability Testing.
- Compatibility Testing.
- Security Testing.
- Cookies Testing.
- Session Testing.
- Recovery Testing.
- Installation Testing.
- Adhoc Testing.
- Risk Based Testing.
- l18N Testing.
- L1ON Testing.
- Compliance Testing.
In this module learn about in detail description of Test Life Cycle, the importance of Test Plan roles and responsibilities of Test Manager, Test Lead, Test Engineer,
1. Requirements Analysis/Design
- Understand the requirements
- Prepare Traceability Matrix
2. Test Planning
- Scope of Testing.
- Roles & Responsibilities.
- Risks & Mitigations.
- Entry & Exit Criteria.
- Test Automation.
3. Test Cases Design
- Write Test cases
- Review Test cases
- Test Cases Template
- Types of Test Cases
- Difference between Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
4. Test Environment setup
- Understand the SRS
- Hardware and software requirements
- Test Data
5. Test Execution
- Execute test cases
- Defect Tracking and Reporting
- Types of Bugs.
- Identifying the Bugs.
- Bug/Defect Life Cycle.
- Reporting the Bugs.
- Severity and priority
6. Test Closure
- Criteria for test closure
- Test summary report
7. Test Metrics
- What is Test Measurements?
- Why Test Metrics?
- Metric Life Cycle.
- Types of Manual Test Metrics.
In this module you learn about QA & QC and How to log bugs in Project management tool, how to give severity, priority to bugs.
- What is Quality Assurance?
- What is Quality Control?
- Differences of QA & QC & Testing
Test Management with TFS Tool (Learn & Implement) Defect Tracking Tools (Learn & Implement)
Real-time Project involving most of the above concepts with following will be provided
- Product Abstract Document
- Requirement Specification Document
- Step-by-Step procedure for Testing the project from ground up
- Complete Test plan, Test Cases, Traceability, Defect tracking report documents
At the end of the course participants will be able to
- At the end of this course, students will be able to understand the complete cycle of Manual Testing.
- Students will be seeing the live project and will be able to start the career in the Software Quality Assurance filed.
• ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board)
• CAST (Certified Associate in Software Testing)
• CSTE (Certified Software Testing Engineer)
• Seed Infotech.
• QA Campus.
• Qspiders Software Testing.
There is no direct evidence that relates a salary hike to a certification. However, Certification surely helps in career development. According to the effectiveness survey done by ISTQB, Test Managers would like to have approximately 75% of their staff certified at the Foundation Level