Learn under the guidance of certified Master Black Belts (MBBs) with multi-industry exposure and extensive project knowledge.
Certified Lean Six Sigma training .
Sample question papers and case studies
End-to-end project support
✔ Classroom training is considered the most effective form of learning.
✔ Develops important personality and career building skills.
✔ Technology-Based Learning. Common methods of learning via technology include.
Corporate House Training
✔ Flexible pricing options
✔ Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
✔ Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support
✔ A workshop is a great way for someone to learn about a particular subject.
✔ Workshop are usually longer often 1 to 2 days
✔ Seminars are usually 90 minutes to 3 hours
✔ A training workshop is a type of interactive training
✔ Online training is effective for training across multiple locations.
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support.
✔ Amirit Techservices online course platform is one of the most well-known sources of education via the internet.
SIX Sigma Certification Training
• Six Sigma Overview
• Lean Overview
• Other Methodologies (PDCA, TOC and PM)
• Capture class background knowledge and expectations (4-square)
• Project Selection Process
• VOC to CTQ to Primary Metric (Problem Definition Tree)
• Project Management Basics
• Financial Benefits Assessment
• Team Dynamics and Stages
• Roles and Responsibilities
• Lean Tools (5S and Standardization)
• Basic Probability Concepts and Central Limit Theorem
• Collecting and summarizing data
• Basics of Measurement Systems Analysis
• Process Stability
• Process Capability
• Lean Tools (OEE)
• Cause and Effect Matrix
• Introduction to Hypothesis Testing (Type I and Type II Errors)
• Correlation and Regression
• Compare Means, Variances and Proportions
• Lean Tools (5 Why Analysis)
• Brainstorming Techniques
• Solution Selection
• Basics of FMEA
• Lean Tools
• Control Plan
• Project Closure
All candidates scoring 70% or above are awarded with TÜV SÜD’s Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate.