Focus on business justification
Defined organisation structure for the project management team
Product-based planning approach
Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
✔ Classroom training is considered the most effective form of learning.
✔ Develops important personality and career building skills.
✔ Technology-Based Learning. Common methods of learning via technology include.
Corporate House Training
✔ Flexible pricing options
✔ Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
✔ Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support
✔ A workshop is a great way for someone to learn about a particular subject.
✔ Workshop are usually longer often 1 to 2 days
✔ Seminars are usually 90 minutes to 3 hours
✔ A training workshop is a type of interactive training
✔ Online training is effective for training across multiple locations.
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support.
✔ Amirit Techservices online course platform is one of the most well-known sources of education via the internet.
Prince 2 Certification Training
Our Instructor-led PRINCE2® Exam Prep course is designed to help aspiring professionals earn the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner certifications in the first attempt, and to obtain a thorough understanding of this Project Management method and the ability to effectively apply it in various project environments. The course covers the integrated element of this method, and details of each of these elements, namely the principles, themes, processes and the project environment.
2. Learn from experience:
3. Defined roles and responsibilities:
4. Manage by stages:
5. Manage by exception:
6. Focus on the product:
7. Tailor to suit the project:
2. Project direction
3. Project initiation
4. Stage controlling
5. Product delivery management
6. Stage boundaries management
7. Project closing
Foundation: Entry level qualification that doesn’t require any previous knowledge or experience. Practitioner: Has some pre-requisites but these are covered off if you have the Foundation certificate. Professional: The most advanced level of qualification in the PRINCE2 family..
• 60 minute exam duration
• 60 questions
• Closed book
• 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
• Project Managers
• Project Board Members
• Project Assurance Manager
• Team Leads
• Project Executives
• Project Engineers
• Operational and Functional Managers/Staff
• Software Developers/ Testers
• Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
• Understand the PRINCE2® Project Management method in detail
• Successfully manage projects or work in a project environment using this globally recognized Project Management method
• Tailor your Project Management to suit the project size, scale, complexity, risk and environment
• Use a structured proven best practice approach to Project Management