36 hours of live-virtual class content
Includes 3 real-life, industry-based projects
16 chapter-end quizzes
Master Node.js, Socket.io, Express.js with MongoDB and SQLite
✔ Classroom training is considered the most effective form of learning.
✔ Develops important personality and career building skills.
✔ Technology-Based Learning. Common methods of learning via technology include.
Corporate House Training
✔ Flexible pricing options
✔ Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
✔ Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support
✔ A workshop is a great way for someone to learn about a particular subject.
✔ Workshop are usually longer often 1 to 2 days
✔ Seminars are usually 90 minutes to 3 hours
✔ A training workshop is a type of interactive training
✔ Online training is effective for training across multiple locations.
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support.
✔ Amirit Techservices online course platform is one of the most well-known sources of education via the internet.
Node.js Certification Training Course Agenda
● The Node.js framework
● Installing Node.js
● Using Node.js to execute scripts
● Creating a project
● The package.json configuration file
● Global vs. Local package installation
● Working with npmvet
● Working with outdated command
● Callback functions
● Working with Promises
● Advance promises
● Using Request module to make api calls
● Building an HTTP server
● Rendering a response
● Processing query strings
● Processing posted data
● Path and directory operations
● __dirname and __filename
● Asynchronous file reads and writes
● Flowing vs. non-flowing streams
● Streaming I/O from files and other sources
● Processing streams asynchronously
● Working with Cluster API for multi-core servers
● Defining Jade templates
● Configuring Express
● Postman configuration
● Using REST
● JSON Data
● Reading POST data
● CRUD operations
● Adding middleware
● RDBMS databases and NoSQL databases
● Connecting to RDBMS and Mongodb databases
● Performing CRUD operations
● Adding Socket.io To Your App
● Exploring The Front-end
● Sending Live Data Back & Forth
● Creating The Front-end UI
● Showing Messages In App
● Working With Time
● Show Message Time In Chat App
● Chat application Project
● Working with grunt
● Working with unit and E2E testing
2.You need to attend one complete batch.
3.Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects.?
.We also have a dedicated team that provides on-demand assistance through our community forum. What’s more, you will have lifetime access to the community forum, even after completion of your course with us.
.They are a dedicated team of subject matter experts to help you at every step and enrich your learning experience from class onboarding to project mentoring and job assistance.
.They engage with the students proactively to ensure the course path is followed.
.Teaching assistance is available during business hours.