Industry Demand Specific Skill Set Development
Real Implementation on Project Development & Deployment
Interview Preparation Module To Make you Competitive to Crack it
Get Placed with End To End Sound Industry Practical Knowledge.
✔ Classroom training is considered the most effective form of learning.
✔ Develops important personality and career building skills.
✔ Technology-Based Learning. Common methods of learning via technology include.
Corporate House Training
✔ Flexible pricing options
✔ Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
✔ Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support
✔ A workshop is a great way for someone to learn about a particular subject.
✔ Workshop are usually longer often 1 to 2 days
✔ Seminars are usually 90 minutes to 3 hours
✔ A training workshop is a type of interactive training
✔ Online training is effective for training across multiple locations.
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support.
✔ Amirit Techservices online course platform is one of the most well-known sources of education via the internet.
• Basic Concepts of Operating Systems, Kernel, shell and file
• Basic Concepts of Linux
• Basic Commands of Linux
• Advanced Linux Commands
• Kickstart Installation
• Network based Installation
• Kernel Initialisation
• INIT Process
• Querying and updating software packages
• Configuring various clients for dhcp server (Windows & Linux)
• Mounting NFS exports on NFS clients
• Configuring NIS master server, slave server and client
• Creating NIS users
• Basic of DNS and BIND
• Configuring DNS primary server, and secondary servers
• Configuring DNS for multiple domains and sub domains
• Configuring various clients ( Windows & Linux)
• Introduction to Apache
• Configuring Apache for main site
• Configuring Apache for multiple sites using IP-based, port-based and
• name-based virtual hosting
• Configuring proftpd for anonymous ftp service
• Configuring SMTP services
• Configuring POP3/IMAP service on Linux
• Integrating Antivirus and Antispam.
• Configuring proxy services
• Creating ACL’s for controlling access to internet
• Pre installation / Post Installation
• RAID levels (0, 1, and 5) configuration using RAID tools.
• Using mkfs, dd commands to create file systems
• Mounting various file systems
• Auto mounting of file system
• Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
• Creating Quotas for users
• Auditing quotas
• Perform command tasks using the GNOME GUI
• Launch applications from command line and GNOME interface
• Customize X Window System
• Modifying users profile
• Creating and deleting groups
• Important system files related to user administration
• Creating, modifying and deleting ACL’s
• band restoring data using dump / restore commands
• Backup and restoring using tar and cpio commands
• Automation of Jobs
• Implementing network security
• Implementing data security
• Basic elements of Fire Wall using IP Tables
• Administrating the Linux machine remotely
• Using Webmin as a Tool for configuring various services on Linux
• Recovering the boot loader (GRUB)
• Troubleshooting Xserver problems
• Troubleshooting network related problems.
Top 5 Linux Certifications in 2019 [Updated]
- LINUX+ CompTIA. …
- LINUX+ CompTIA. …
- RHCE- RED HAT CERTIFIED ENGINEER. …
- GCUX: GIAC CERTIFIED UNIX SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR. …
- ORACLE LINUX OCA & OCP. …
- LPI (LINUX PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE) CERTIFICATIONS.