Two hands-on industry-based projects on healthcare and e-commerce
Includes training on business intelligence using Power BI
Eight practical exercises
18 hours of instructor-led training
✔ Classroom training is considered the most effective form of learning.
✔ Develops important personality and career building skills.
✔ Technology-Based Learning. Common methods of learning via technology include.
Corporate House Training
✔ Flexible pricing options
✔ Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
✔ Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support
✔ A workshop is a great way for someone to learn about a particular subject.
✔ Workshop are usually longer often 1 to 2 days
✔ Seminars are usually 90 minutes to 3 hours
✔ A training workshop is a type of interactive training
✔ Online training is effective for training across multiple locations.
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support.
✔ Amirit Techservices online course platform is one of the most well-known sources of education via the internet.
Business Analytics With Excel Training
• Overview of different – 2 Analytic Areas
• Customer Analytics
• Industry-focused Analytics
• Financial Analytics
• Performance Analytics
• Risk Analytics
• Conditional Formatting
• Logical Functions
• And, If, Not, Or, True, False
• Vlookup/Hlookup, Index, Match, Offset
• Statistical and Mathematical Functions
• Rank, Quartile, Decile, Percentile
• Standard Deviation, Correlation, Mean, Median, Sum, Count, Sumifs, Countifs
• Grouping for different – 2 data types
• Show and Summarize Values
• Calculated Field and Calculated Items
• Overview of Chart types, Chart Formatting
• Active X Form Controls
• Principle of great dashboard design
• Selecting Correct Chart to display data
• Interactive Charts with Form Controls
• Combo box, Check Box, Scroll Bar and Radio Button
• Interactive Dashboard with Form Controls
• Solver Add-In
• Goal Seek
• Scenario Manager
• Data Table
• Descriptive Statistics
• Moving Average
• Testing Hypothesis
• Measuring Covariance and Correlation
• Power View
• Power Query
• Power Map
• IQBBA Certified Foundation Level Business Analyst (CFLBA)
• PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) Certification.
• IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE)
• IIBA Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA)