48 hours of instructor-led training
Learn About Domain and Web Hosting
WordPress, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap are taught here
Learn web designing with live projects
✔ Classroom training is considered the most effective form of learning.
✔ Develops important personality and career building skills.
✔ Technology-Based Learning. Common methods of learning via technology include.
Corporate House Training
✔ Flexible pricing options
✔ Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
✔ Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support
✔ A workshop is a great way for someone to learn about a particular subject.
✔ Workshop are usually longer often 1 to 2 days
✔ Seminars are usually 90 minutes to 3 hours
✔ A training workshop is a type of interactive training
✔ Online training is effective for training across multiple locations.
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support.
✔ Amirit Techservices online course platform is one of the most well-known sources of education via the internet.
Having a standard business website has now become the vital part of branding for any business entity. Big corporate houses always strive for core marketing and unique branding and in order to meet the business standard, they search for best mobile responsive website designing services. We develop websites in secure programming languages, majorly includes PHP and .Net.
- – HTML WEBSITE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
- – WORDPRESS WEBSITE DESIGNING & DEVELOPMENT
- – PHP WEBSITE DESIGNING & DEVELOPMENT
- – CUSTOMISED ECOMMERCE WEB DEVELOPMENT
• Domain Names & DNS
• Client and Server Software.
• Static& Dynamic
• Careers in Web Technologies
• Types of Images and Image Editing Tools
• Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
• Using Photoshop Tools
• Layers, Actions and Filters
• Creating Custom Effects
• Design Banners, Basic Website Layout
• Design Complex website Layout
• Conversation of PSD to XHTML
• Introduction to Adobe Flash
• Tools in Adobe Flash
• Frame Animation
• Various Flash Effects
• Creating Flash Banners
• Creating Flash Intro’s
• Creating Flash Website
• Basics of Action Scripting.
• Basic HTML Tags
• Advanced HTML Tags
• Difference between HTML & DHTML
• DHTML Basic tags
• Introduction to Doc Types
• Creating Simple HTML Pages
• Types of style sheets
• Types of CSS Selectors
• Complete CSS properties
• Converting Table layout to CSS
• Custom CSS Layout Design
• Creating simple and dropdown menus
• Creating Appealing forms using CSS
• Introduction to Java Scripting
• Types of Java Scripts
• Variables, operators, loops
• Objects, Events and DOM
• Common java script functions
• Using Java script in Dreamweaver
• Java Script Validations
• Implementing Menus, Galleries etc
• Introduction to Ajax
• Real time Ajax Examples
• Creating a concept and layout
• Choosing a Color Scheme
• Choosing Stock Photography
• Texture and Typography
• Design a Professional Layout
• Conversation of PSD to CSS
• Types of Hosting Packages
• Changing Name Servers
• Linux and Windows CP
• Using FTP Client
• Maintaining a Website
• Learning the interface
• Defining a Dreamweaver site
• Adding Content and Multimedia.
• Creating user submission forms.
• Importing a website design
• Dynamic Features
• Validating the dHTML & CSS
• Common Compatibility Issues