68 hours of blended learning
4 industry-based projects
Interactive learning with Jupyter notebooks labs
Dedicated mentoring session from faculty of industry experts
✔ Classroom training is considered the most effective form of learning.
✔ Develops important personality and career building skills.
✔ Technology-Based Learning. Common methods of learning via technology include.
Corporate House Training
✔ Flexible pricing options
✔ Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
✔ Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support
✔ A workshop is a great way for someone to learn about a particular subject.
✔ Workshop are usually longer often 1 to 2 days
✔ Seminars are usually 90 minutes to 3 hours
✔ A training workshop is a type of interactive training
✔ Online training is effective for training across multiple locations.
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support.
✔ Amirit Techservices online course platform is one of the most well-known sources of education via the internet.
Data Science Training Syllabus
- Introduction to the Course
- Course Help and Welcome
- Course FAQs
- Environment Set-Up and Installation
- Jupiter Overview
- Updates to Notebook Zip
- Learn about the Jupiter Notebook System!
- Welcome to the Python Crash Course Section!
- Introduction to Python Crash Course
- Python Crash Course – Part 1
- Python Crash Course – Part 2
- Python Crash Course – Part 3
- Python Crash Course – Part 4
- Python Crash Course Exercises – Overview
- Python Crash Course Exercises – Solutions
- Welcome to the NumPy Section!
- Introduction to Numpy
- Numpy Arrays
- Quick Note on Array Indexing
- Numpy Array Indexing
- Numpy Operations
- Numpy Exercises Overview
- Numpy Exercises Solutions
- Welcome to the Pandas Section!
- Introduction to Pandas
- Data Frames – Part 1
- Data Frames – Part 2
- Data Frames – Part 3
- Missing Data
- Merging Joining and Concatenating
- Data Input and Output
- SF Salaries Exercise Overview
- Note on SF Salary Exercise
- SF Salaries Solutions
- Ecommerce Purchases Exercise Overview
- Ecommerce Purchases Exercise Solutions
- Welcome to the Data Visualization Section!
- Introduction to Matplotlib
- Matplotlib Part 1
- Matplotlib Part 2
- Matplotlib Part 3
- Matplotlib Exercises Overview
- Matplotlib Exercises – Solutions
- Introduction to Seaborn
- Distribution Plots
- Categorical Plots
- Matrix Plots
- Regression Plots
- Style and Color
- Seaborn Exercise Overview
- Seaborn Exercise Solutions
- Pandas Built-in Data Visualization
- Pandas Data Visualization Exercise
- Pandas Data Visualization Exercise- Solutions
- Introduction to Plotly and Cufflinks
- Plotly and Cufflinks
- Introduction to Geographical Plotting
- Choropleth Maps – Part 1 – USA
- Choropleth Maps – Part 2 – World
- Choropleth Exercises
- Choropleth Exercises – Solutions
- Welcome to the Data Capstone Projects!
- 911 Calls Project Overview
- 911 Calls Solutions – Part 1
- 911 Calls Solutions – Part 2
- Bank Data
- Finance Data Project Overview
- Finance Project – Solutions Part 1
- Finance Project – Solutions Part 2
- Finance Project – Solutions Part 3
• Score a minimum of 60% in any one of the two simulation tests
• Complete 85% of the course
• Attend one complete batch.
To run Python, your system must fulfill the following basic requirements:
- 32 or 64-bit Operating System
- 1GB RAM
The instruction uses Anaconda and Jupyter notebooks. The e-learning videos provide detailed instruction on how to install them.
Live Virtual Classroom or Online Classroom: In online classroom training, you have the convenience of attending the course remotely from your desktop via video conferencing to enhance your productivity and reduce the time spent away from work or home.
WinPython portable distribution is the open source environment on which all hands-on exercises will be performed. Instructions for installation will be given during the training.