35 hours of high-quality e-learning content
34 chapter-end quizzes
3 CCNP simulation exams
Applicable for CCNP – ROUTE, SWITCH and TSHOOT exams
Assistance in scheduling exam with Pearson Vue Test Center.
✔ Classroom training is considered the most effective form of learning.
✔ Develops important personality and career building skills.
✔ Technology-Based Learning. Common methods of learning via technology include.
Corporate House Training
✔ Flexible pricing options
✔ Enterprise grade Learning Management System (LMS)
✔ Enterprise dashboards for individuals and teams
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support
✔ A workshop is a great way for someone to learn about a particular subject.
✔ Workshop are usually longer often 1 to 2 days
✔ Seminars are usually 90 minutes to 3 hours
✔ A training workshop is a type of interactive training
✔ Online training is effective for training across multiple locations.
✔ 24×7 learner assistance and support.
✔ Amirit Techservices online course platform is one of the most well-known sources of education via the internet.
AMIRIT focus on providing the best line of training in routing and switching of scalable networks through campuses and intranet. CISCO created the CCNP certification to recognize advanced skills in computer networking and especially in the field of support and installation of LAN / WAN infrastructures. It also equips candidates to work on complex networking systems or work independently on solutions.
- The associate-level certification programs are: CCNA Routing and Switching, CCNA Collaboration, CCNA Industrial etc.
- Each area of a CCNP license requires passing the relevant exams for certification of the professional understanding and capability of networking.
For example, the CCNP Routing and Switching consists of three exams:  Implementing Cisco IP Routing, Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks and Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
The Course curriculum of CCNP Training :
• Establishing Internet and WAN connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
• Managing network device security
• Operating a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
• Troubleshooting IP connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
• Configuring and troubleshooting EIGRP and OSPF (IPv4 and IPv6)
• Configuring devices for SNMP, Syslog, and NetFlow access
• Managing Cisco device configurations, Cisco IOS images, and licenses
• Introduction to Campus Networks
• Defining Virtual Networks (VLANs)
• Implementing Spanning Tree
• Implementing InterVLAN Routing
• Implement High Availability in a Campus Environment
• Wireless Client Access
• Minimizing Service Loss and Data Theft in a Campus Network
• Configuring Campus Switches to Support Voice
• VLANs, VLAN access control lists, port security
• Switch security issues
• Link aggregation protocols
• Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
• Inter-VLAN routing solutions
• First Hop Redundancy Protocols (FHRPs) – HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP
• Branch office operations
• Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
• Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
• Layer 3 path control
• Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
• Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
• Troubleshoot WAN implementation issues
• Describe VPN technology (including: importance, benefits, role, impact, components)
• Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers